Web Design Pricing
How Much Does a Website Cost?
We understand you have a budget, therefore web design pricing is important for you!
What Impacts Web Design Pricing?
There are various factors that determine web design pricing. The cost of a website depends upon:
- How many pages would you like?
- What functionality you require?
- How complex is the website?
- Do you require eCommerce?
- Do you require customers to pay online?
- Any other special requirements you may have, such as do you need a logo, customized graphics and more.
Every website is unique. Therefore, in order to better help you figure out your options and potential costs, we need to first identify who you are and what are your requirements. It is important we talk to you about your web design project before we give you a quote. We give you our quote in writing, there is no hidden upfront web design pricing, no hidden costs. In addition to web design pricing there will also be hosting and domain name costs. We do not include hosting and domain costs when we give web design pricing. You can click here to view hosting and domain prices.
How Does Web Design Pricing Work?
We have fixed prices. We do not charge hourly prices as that can get expensive for a website owner. Our prices depend upon the size of your project.
In all our estimates we assume the following:
- Estimates are based on project requirements
- Estimates include planning, design, programming, setup and launch.
- All websites will be mobile/tablet-responsive.
- All our websites are built in a CMS framework to empower non-technical staff to edit most of their content themselves.
- Clients will provide content.
- Client will provide their logo. If client needs a logo, there will be an additional charge for logo design.
If you have further questions regarding web design pricing, please contact us for a free, detailed consultation. Call 800-657-5432 and get accurate website design pricing for your business. We also have many resources that will help you become more successful online.