Web Design Pricing
We understand you have a budget, therefore web design pricing is important for you! There are various factors that determine web design pricing. The cost of a website depends upon how many pages you want, what functionality you need, whether you need e.Commerce, if you need customers to pay for your services online, if you have special requirements, if you need a logo, customized graphics and more. Every website is unique. Therefore, in order to better help you figure out your options and potential costs, we need to first identify who you are and what are your requirements. It is important we talk to you about your web design project before we give you a quote. We give you our quote in writing, therefore, you do not have any unpleasant surprises.
We have fixed prices. We do not charge hourly prices as that can get expensive for a website owner. Our prices depend upon the size of your project.
In all our estimates we assume the following:
- Estimates are based on project requirements
- Estimates include planning, design, programming, setup and launch.
- All websites will be mobile/tablet-responsive.
- All our websites are built in a CMS framework to empower non-technical staff to edit most of their content themselves.
- Clients will provide content.
- Client will provide their logo. If client needs a logo, there will be an additional charge for logo design.
If you have further questions please contact us for a free, detailed consultation. Call 800-657-5432 or contact us via our contact form. We also have many resources that will help you become more successful online.