eCommerce Web Design
Virginia Based Web Design Company in Loudoun County, VA
For over 16 years, out of offices in Ashburn, Loudoun County, Virginia, we have been creating engaging eCommerce and marketing experiences for leading brands and retailers to help them sell more online. eCommerce Shopping Carts provide you with a platform to sell your products online. There are many e-commerce solution providers that charge an outrageous set-up cost and ongoing monthly fees, but we are not one of them. We use open source standards and technology in all of our projects and because of this, we are able to pass on significant savings to you.
Our eCommerce web solutions allow you to manage your store, add, update, delete products, keep a track of inventory and reporting. There is no monthly shopping cart fee whether you have 1 product or thousands of products. We also assist you with the set up your Merchant Services.
Effective eCommerce design & user experience
Our interactive designs and clean product pages offer your customers a great shopping experience. You get full control over your e.Commerce website, you can add, delete or modify products. You can sell in any currency you want. The best part is there are no monthly shopping cart fees! Go Daddy, Volusion and Shopify charge enormous amount of shopping cart fees – our shopping carts are free, whether you upload one product or thousands or products.
Setting up an eCommerce online store will hassle-free for you – we will guide you through every step! How Does it Work?
We provide you free consultation. We ask you the following questions:
- Do you want to sell online or do you want a show case of products?
- Do you want to sell world-wide or just a few countries or just the United States?
- If you are selling online then we ask you about the payment method. Do you want to use paypal or do you want to use just credit cards?
- What type of shipping do you require? Free shipping, flat rate shipping, Federal Express, USPS, UPS, etc.
- What State taxes would you like?
- We ask you your color preferences.
- We ask you to send us the SKU ID, product images and prices and set up your store.
- We design your store. Once you like the design, we set up the rest of the pages.
- We train you to manage your store.