Having a professional website is important to your business. It will promote your brand and services. Your website should be crisp, clean, easy to follow and fast loading. To ensure you have a successful website you can refer to the following checklist.
Step 1: Define the Purpose of the Website
- Identify the specific topic of your website.
- Think about what you want your website to accomplish, e.g., educate, entertain, sell a product or service.
Step 2: Identify the Audience
- Define your audience goals and needs. For example if you are designing a website for a restaurant, think of what kind of information the audience will want to see? They will obviously want to see the menu, prices, and location of the restaurant. Secondly, they would be interested in seeing some photos.
Step 3: Plan the Content
- Select content that contributes to the website objectives.
- Make the content simple and easy to understand.
Step 4: Plan the structure
- Organize your information
- Establish a visual connection between your home page and secondary pages.
- Choose a color scheme
- Plan your navigation. Consistently place navigation elements in predictable, logical locations.
If you would like a professional website build for you, please give us a call at 800-657-5432 for a web consultation.