This article shows you how to customize your Twitter profile. If you do not have a Twitter account then please click here for instructions on how to create a Twitter Account.
You can customize your profile by selecting your own profile and header images, by adding your name, bio, location, website url, theme color, etc.
How to customize your profile
- Sign in to your Twitter Account
- Go to your profile.
- Click on the Edit profile button.
- From here you can upload your Header photo. The recommended size for the header photo is 1500 x 500
- You can upload your profile photo. The recommended size is 400 x 400
- Enter your name
- Enter your bio / company information. The maximum allowable characters is 160
- Enter your Website url
- Enter your Birthday
- Header photo (recommended dimensions are 1500×500 pixels)
- Profile photo (recommended dimensions are 400×400 pixels)
- Bio (maximum 160 characters)
- Theme color (only editable on twitter.com)
- You can control who sees your birthday!
- Once you have uploaded your pictures and made changes to your profile select Save changes.